If you’re planning a trip to Dubai, you need to make sure that you have a good grasp on the Arab cuisine. Moreover, the food that you will find in Dubai will be unlike any food you’ve ever had, so you need to prepare yourself for a quite delightful experience.
Dubai is not short of great eateries; however, you should make sure that you find a place that suits you. And if you do not find a better place, you can meet Chef Salwa Shalabi in Dubai for a better understanding of the Arab cuisines.
Salwa Shalabi: A creative chef with Magical Hands
Salwa is known to have magical hands in terms of cooking delicious food. Salwa’s achievements will definitely prove her interest and passion in her work. Being one of the biggest food bloggers in UAE , and having thousands of followers on Instagram (@salwashalabikitchen) and TikTok (@salwashalabikitchen) is no piece of a cake.
She is a creative Chef with progressive kitchen experience, attention to detail and confident leadership style and has served up to 300+ people. While remaining calm in high-demand situations.
Here are few of her achievements you wouldn’t want to miss-
• Participated in Arab Battle Chef competition – Tunisia.
• Delivered cooking classes in different countries in the MENA region.
• Being hosted by Star FM radio station for the month of Ramadan for three years with customized recipes.
• Created signature recipes for Nutrition Health magazine – Lebanon.
• Selected to create and prepare unique dishes for Women’s Show on monthly basis.
• Trained Kitchen staff for new restaurants in Abu Dhabi/Dubai.
• Chosen to be the Brand ambassador for Khazzan.
• Participated in Live cooking shows on Egypt TV channel.
• Sponsored big event for more than 3000 people in Dubai for one of the big marketing companies by providing healthy menus.
• Helped in preparing meals for other chefs, including appetizers and desserts, for Gulf food exhibition in Dubai.
“Social media is such a big part of our lives, our sight has become almost the more important sense rather than what we smell or taste. If I see something beautiful like clouds, I try to be in the moment, then take a picture afterwards.”– Salwa Shalabi
Also Read: Salwa Shalabi; The Queen of Arabian Cuisine